“Calitech” is established to provide Calibration, Temperature & RH Mapping , Thermal Validation and Clean Room Validation(HVAC) services under the guidelines of ISO/IEC 17025:2005, EN 285/HTM and ISO 1466 Part I-II-III/EU-GMP We are dealing with lading Pharmaceuticals, Engineering Industries, Automobile, Life Sciences, Healthcare and many more.
Our long lasting presence has built up valuable relationships with leading pharmaceuticals, Engineering, Automobile, Life Sciences, Healthcare and global network that enable us to meet customer demand quickly & efficiently.
The customer is the primary focus of ‘Calitech’ professional management team. Our goal is to provide the customer with efficient, quality service. ‘Calitech’ technical service is administered using current state-of the art calibration devices.
WHY WE ON TOP ?
Calitech Has Vast Scope For Calibration and Validation of Instruments In Different Areas Like Pressure, Temperature, Dimensional, Electrical, And Mass, Time, Noise, Air-Flow, Lux, Hardness Tensile Testing Machines.
Trusted and Proven since last thirteen years in service to India’s best corporate sector like Cipla, Ranbaxy, Zydus, Intas, Ipca, Wockhardt and many more.
laboratory Infrastructure designed to comply Stringent norms of ISO 17025 and NABL, which makes us reliable for accurate results.
Qualified & Trained Technical Team with sound experience in service sector which really understand the philosophy of service business.
Software based certification system which minimize manual error in documents.
Dedicated Q.A. staff to ensure quality of service and documents.
Our Reports complies to ISO, WHO, FDA, UK MHRA, US FDA, TGA Autralia, MCC South Africa Standards.
Prompt Service and Reliable results in very economical prices.
We also take Annual Contracts to provide service uninterrupted.
KEY POINTS OF CALITECH
- Established in 2004.
- ISO/IEC: 17025:2005 NABL Accredited Laboratory.
- Calibration of all types of Process Control & Measurement Instruments.
- Temperature & RH Mapping, Thermal Validation.
- Clean Room Validation (HVAC Validation).
- Compressed Air Qualification & Steam Quality Test.
- Turnkey HVAC Project.
- Computer System Validation (CSV).
- Protocol(DQ,IQ,OQ,PQ,) Development and Consultation.
- All Parameters under one Roof.
- Professional 140 Team of Qualified and experienced engineers and technicians.
- Service is used by more than 1000 reputed companies throughout India and Global.
- Modern, Sophisticated, Reliable Multiple Standard Equipment set up.
- Standard Equipment’s are traceable to National International Standard(NIST Traceable)
- Documentation system is acceptable by WHO, MHRA, MCC, TGA, USFDA etc.
- All India and Overseas Presence.
- Monthly Due reminder of Services.
- Audit support to customer
- We are using 21 CFR compliance Datalogger for Validation to ensure
- reliable results.
- Software is incorporated with datalogger to view online trends, data
- analysis and F Value and Lethality Calulations.
- Airborne Particle Counter PMS – USA make Laisair –III Model 100 LPM .
- 3 CFM Flow rate
- Aerosol Photometer Model ATI .
Our commitment to quality is demonstrated by our utilization of highly trained, experienced engineers using some of the most advanced methods and standards available. The “Calitech” is committed to continual assessment, improvement of processes and services to achieve ongoing customer satisfaction. It is therefore the policy of laboratory to:
- Consistently provide Calibration ,Temperature & RH Mapping ,Thermal Validation and Clean Room Validation(HVAC) that conform to customer and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all personnel are competent and qualified for the tasks they perform, and that all personnel familiarize themselves with quality system documentation in order to implement the policies and procedures in their work.
- Professionally and effectively perform services to maintain accurate and precise results.
- Consistently comply with ISO/IEC 17025:2005 to ensure services, and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Encourage active participation of all employees in Calibration ,Temperature & RH Mapping ,Thermal Validation and Clean Room Validation(HVAC) in quality planning and continual improvement efforts to meet all quality, service and cost objectives.
“Calitech” caters to the following industries.
- HVAC Companies & Contractors
- Oil/Gas industry
- Manufacturing/Production industry
- Food & Beverages
- Marine Industry
- Automobile/Cement Industry
- Refrigerated Transport Systems
- Warehouse & Logistics
- Testing Laboratories
- Energy & Scientific
- Aviation Industry
- Construction Fields
- Food Catering & Cold Storage